Monday, January 9, 2012

Moving Forward

A new year brings a strange cloud of contemplation. I want to make goals, be healthy, strive for new things, dream big, and move forward. The thought process often falls back on the last year and all the things I would have, could have, should have done. I am tired of wasting energy on the past, yet it feels so attached right now.

In order to shake off the dust I am certain I must remain focused on the life I live... the responsibility of myself and my family. The End. I cannot be responsible for what anyone else does, or how anyone else lives life, no matter when it bleeds onto mine.

So, my humble 'goal' is to share the good stuff. Share my process. Share what and why.
The last four years our family has been on a journey of deconstructing why we do what we do. From what we do on Sunday morning to where we get our apples. I'd love to share what I've learned and unlearned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment