Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Around here...

Peter: "I want to color this salmon, so he looks just like a Sockeye!"

Ella: "I have a big project I'm working on..."

Peter: "I think you can be friends with anyone you want, and plants and animals... and the whole galaxy!"

Ella: "When we go to Grandma's house, I'm going to really miss Buster... and maybe Iris."

Gracie: "I really love Michael Jackson!"

Peter: "I know, I know... Put my stuff away, right?"

Time is flying by, like it always does.  Some days it's important to stop and take it all in.  I was telling Peter how much I love his curiosity and wit - he blushed.  I told Ella, her birthday is next week and she's growing much too fast for me - she rolled her eyes.  I told Gracie to try again, on a homework problem - she burst into tears.  We're trying new things and learning so quickly!  I hope when they're old, they think fondly of these moments.

1 comment: