Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cup of Love

Before school the other morning, Peter handed me this heart (he re-gifted it from Valentine's Day).  He asked me to put it under my coffee cup when I made my coffee that morning.

So, I took the opportunity to put that heart to work, after taking the kids to school.  I sat down with my favorite coffee cup atop this green felt heart and reflected on how awesome and thoughtful  my kids are!
When the kids got home from school - I showed him this picture, and he said "It looks like your coffee  was filled with love!".

As Mother's Day approaches, I am reminded, again, that there's nothing else I'd rather be.  Thanks, Peter, for reminding me that taking time to make something special is all it takes for a moment of peace and satisfaction.

Happy Mother's Day, moms  - Try not to get caught up in all the hype of Mother's day, and really just take a day to appreciate motherhood.  It's not about what you get, it's about who you are. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet! I've been trying to catch up on my blog reading. I really love your blog! Your little ones are growing up so fast. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete